We are so excited you are joining the 100 Happy Days Link Up. If you would like to know a little more about how this party got started we would love for you to check it out.
Here are a few things that have made me happy this week:
- Ponies! On Saturday my Momma, the kids and I went to pick up two ponies. It is so refreshing to have new faces in the barn and it makes me so happy to begin the “horse life” with my children. There is no better life 🙂
- My Dad’s and Eric’s birthday are this week! I am so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life. I am so thankful for them. Happy Birthday Daddy and Eric! I love you both!
- A mid-week break. I really enjoyed spending Veteran’s Day with my babies. We groomed ponies, spread rye grass seed, planted some mums, and painted toe nails. But most importantly, we thought, talked about and prayed for the men and women (and their families) who scarifies for our beautiful country. Thank you for your service!
- Lastly. Beautiful, clear blue skies and sunshine make me happy! It has been rainy and gloomy here for the past week. It was so great to see the sun and some slightly fallish weather.
I hope you have been seeking out the happy in your days 🙂
The other hosts and I have had so much fun reading all your posts- they have been encouraging, uplifting, funny, and unique. Thank you so much for linking up. Each of us chose a post to spotlight but before we do, here is what we have been up to!
Spotlighted PostsCome check out our SPOTLIGHTS from @FaithnFriends @melanieredd http://joyinmykitchen.com/,… Click To Tweet
Here’s your button!
Grab your button!!!
(“This post was exactly what I needed to hear. I am in a tough period of waiting and find myself somewhere between being an anxious waiter and a get-much-done waiter. Thankful for the Truth shared here by Melanie!”)
How Do You Respond When You Have To Wait? chosen by Kate
(“Even though I am not yet a momma, Abi challenged my heart to find my true identity in Christ and reminded me that kingdom work is done when I choose to serve as a child of God.”)
Do You Know How To Restore Your Joy? chosen by Alison
(“’We cram and push and lecture, when we should be serving, inviting, sharing and discussing.’ Melanie’s post inspired me to stop barking orders at my children and focus on nurturing their hearts in order to keep their hearts!”)
Healthy Lifestyle vs Eating Disorderchosen by Valerie
(“I love the way Melanie made parenting more powerful through prayer and encouragement. Thank you for putting this into perspective for me.“)
The Most Essential Parenting Advice of All chosen by Linzee
(“I love, love, love this quote from this post, “Our seemingly perfect life cannot handle the magnitude of God’s assignment.” We never know what God has in store for us. What appears to be total rock bottom for us could be the absolute highest peak. “)
When You Fight to Hold it All Together chosen by Elizabeth
(“I loved this simple post from Johanna full of great ideas for making a simple and quick (and did I mention cheap?) meal plan. And you can always win me over when you find a way to tie Scripture into the mundane tasks of life! Great job Johanna, I’m definitely a fan!!“)
Easy and Time Saving Dinners for $120 from Aldi chosen by Tiffany
Thank you so much for linking up! We hope you will grab your Spotlight button!
The Link-Up is open to ALL THE PEOPLE. Any blogger can join us for the link up! From sharing a post about making your Grandma’s famous pound cake to completing a playroom reno project, if it brings you happiness we want to know about it! And of course, if you are doing the #100HappyDaysBloggerChallenge you need to link up, too:)
I want to challenge you to seek the happy moments in your day. I don’t know about you but sometimes I get so wrapped up in the bitter that I miss the sweet. They are there! Each Thursday I will be sharing a post spotlighting my Happy Days of that week. I may have 2 moments to share or 7- it just depends on the week.
Will you join me?
I don’t want this to become a stressful task added to your already-busy to-do list. If you want to participate but don’t want to commit to participating every Thursday- THAT IS OKAY!
Help us follow and encourage you by using the #100HappyDaysBloggerChallenge on your posts and social media.
- Please remember the purpose of this link-up is to bring some Sunshine to your readers. No Etsy sites, sales pitches, or giveaways, please!
- Follow each host on at least one(1) Social Media channel
- Grab a button and throw it on the bottom of your post or link-up page.
[inlinkz_linkup id=581542 mode=1]